On our six-hour road trip to North Carolina recently we wanted to get the kids to nap and so, grabbing some tongs and some silicone gloves, I wrenched their smoking hot Disney Silly Songs: 20 Simply Super Singable Silly Songs CD from the player (three or four times around the loop was quite enough) and popped in Crimebusters & Crossed Wires: Stories from This American Life. The mellifluous and dulcet tones soon soothed the savage beasts and they were out before Ira could introduce the first segment. One “act” in particular caught my imagination and now I will pose the question to you: Flight or Invisibility?
Superpowers do not come willy nilly, of course. Rules:
1) You can have one superpower, either the ability to fly or to be invisible.
2) No one else has superpowers.
3) You can fly 1000 miles per hour.
4) Your clothes become invisible, too.
5) You have all your normal physical properties besides the one superpower.
Which would you choose?