Things for Gojira to do in London (please note, no reference to museums because we know how much you despise them):
- Window shop at Harrod‘s and then purchase knock-off versions of whatever at Next and Boots. Scavenger hunt: find a sun balm that includes a secret compartment deodorant balm. Do not confuse the two.
- Check out Glasnost, Soviet non-conformist art from the 1980s and early 1990s, if only to say “I enjoyed a Haunch of Venison in London.”
- Curse yourself for not arriving early enough to catch The Mighty Boosh’s Noel Fielding.
- Pick up some bizarre octopus-themed jewelry or alternative fashion designs for the Queen’s birthday at Spitalfields. Inquire as to any leftover discounted souvenir t-shirts from the Oxford v. Cambridge Goat Race.
- Order some cha han at Wagamamas and think of me. Take photo of self with subsequent Wagamama eyes.
- Stalk and try to engage in conversation Mr. Karl Pilkington. Record conversation and submit podcast to me.
- Report on cuisine served at Madhu‘s.
- Report on London’s best chips.
- Report on how much brown sauce you downed.
- Locate free wi-fi and report, report, report on every little thing until you get back.